Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Cleaning At Public Place

oo







We were alerted by local officials last week that Bovis Lend Lease under contract with the City's Economic Development Corporation would be starting a surface concrete removal project at the Public Place site. And start they did. I took a little walk to the site to take a look at the progress. Looks cleaner, all right. But pardon me for asking, what is up with those strange signs added to the fence?


Think: Others Depend On You. Don't Take Chances!

Think: Accidents Are Avoidable Forget The Alibi!

Say, what? Are these warnings meant for the general public or for the clean-up crew? I don't know about you, but I have no intentions of risking my health by venturing onto that very polluted terrain, with or without (strange) warnings !




[where:public place, Carroll Gardens]



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: