Thursday, July 10, 2008

A New Carroll Gardens Resident Wants To Know

oo



A new Carroll Gardens resident wants to know: Which is the best laundromat in the neighborhood? She is particularly looking for a drop off/ pick up place. Maybe you, dear reader, could give her some advice?
Here is her email:

Hi there! I just moved to Carroll Gardens from Brooklyn Heights and I'm sooo happy to be in the neighborhood. I love your blog (I subscribed!) and am finding in fun and helpful getting me acquainted with the area. I especially loved the post about clotheslines and was delighted when I moved in my new apartment and found I have a view of many neighbors clotheslines. Unfortunately I'm not setup with one where I am....which got me thinking...This is my first experience without laundry in my building since I came to NY 3 years ago...so I'm hoping you or your readers have tips/suggestions on the best laundry in the area. Ideally I'd love to find a wallet friendly drop off/pickup laundry rather than a do it myself...do you have any guidance? :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Laundromat - and I use them for dry cleaning too - they are very good! May, the owner is very nice and hard working. I don't recommend doing your own laundry there though, there is not much room for that.

Anonymous said...

best laundry forever
first place and court
a real, i mean for real,
mom, pop store
friendly, courteous,
i have known them since they opened the store
wallet friendly pick up / deliver?
i'll pick up
frances will give your laundry tlc
i'll deliver
for free
nokidding

Anonymous said...

i've taken my laundry to 4 laundromats (i live near scotto's funeral parlor) in this neighborhood and i highly recommend the one on the picture for drop-offs.

Anonymous said...

Bubble Laundry way down Court street, and Nelson - so friendly, nice, efficient! and free pick up and drop off!