Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brooklyn Blogger Living The Lazy Life On The Beach

oo
IMG_8817

IMG_8819

IMG_8820

IMG_8821


IMG_8822

View From My Balcony



How far away Brooklyn seems.
The family and I are taking some time off from our usually hectic life to enjoy a few days of sun, fun and relaxation at Surfside Beach, South Carolina. The weather has been super, if a trifle too hot. Today, it was 95 degrees in the shade. A quick dip into the ocean, followed by a a jump into the pool, and it was bearable. I am not complaining.

I hope it stopped raining back in Brooklyn. I truly do. I will try very hard to send you some of the sunshine from down here.

Let me know, dear Reader, what is happening in Brooklyn, because in some strange way, I miss
our crazy neighborhood! So keep me in the loop. Send me an email or leave a comment!





For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: