Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello Again, Brooklyn, New York

oo
IMG_1452


IMG_1460


IMG_1458

IMG_1459

IMG_1464

IMG_1453

IMG_1455

IMG_1497


IMG_1461



Just back from Arizona, dear Readers, and, despite the sad occasion, it was a very, very lovely trip. The week-end was spent amidst family, sharing memories, tears and laughter.

And under a brilliant sun and the bluest sky, my husband and I had time to take a walk through the most spectacular landscape
early one morning .
Thankfully, I did not see the warning about coyotes, scorpions and rattlesnakes till after we returned. I may have decided to forgo the walk. And that would have been a real pity.

I will resume my regular Brooklyn posts as soon as I unpack and get a good night's sleep.





For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment:

Carola said...

Love the pictures, Katia.