Monday, July 12, 2010

On The Way To My Sweet Little French Village

oo
IMG_3608



Dear Readers,
Like every year at this time, I am heading to my sweet little village in the heart of the Auvergne region of France. I would love to share my adventures with all of my Brooklyn friends, so won't you come along?

I am flying through Dublin to London, where I will be spending a few days. I will be in France by Thursday. I cannot tell you how excited I am to return to my family's old stone house and to the garden I tended so carefully last year. I promise I will start blogging as soon as I am unpacked and get the internet set up.

So check in again soon. In the meantime, here are some highlights of last summer's Pardon Me For Asking's French Adventure.




ShareThis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun