Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Postcard From France: Goodbye To My Life In The French Countryside

oo
IMG_5659

IMG_5654



Under gray skies and a soft rain, we closed down our house in the Auvergne countryside, said goodbye to our friends and neighbors and drove away.
I will not lie. I cried. Like every year.
Now the countdown begins. Only 11 months till I come back, but sooner if I can.

My husband and I are now in Paris, where we are spending two days before flying back to New York and to reality. Stay tuned for some Paris photos as soon as I can.



Au revoir, chèrs Marinette et René, Claudine, Michel et Jean-Claude, Marthe et Sebastien, Corinne et sa petite famille, Charlène. Patrick et Marie-Christine et tous les autres au village. !
Restez en bonne santée et gardez bien nôtre petite colline en Auvergne.
Avec toute mon amitié,
À l'été prochain.


ShareThis

No comments: