Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Does Anyone Know What Happened At 4th Place And Clinton Street Last Night?

oo

http://www1.sulekha.com/mstore/arambhusal/albums/default/question-mark.jpg

Does anyone know what happened on 4th Place late last night?  I received the following email from one of my readers :


 I live on 4th Place and right now there are many police cars parked every which way on 4th and Clinton, with a helicopter circling the area.  it's scary!!  do you have any idea what might have happened tonight?


That does sound rather scary.  Can someone shed some light on what happened?


ShareThis

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what was going on, am curious myself. Saw cops with guns drawn in front yards at the Henry end of 4th clearly looking for someone.

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend called NY1 who said they were in search of a robbery suspect.

Unknown said...

From what I have heard, four guys car jacked a car in Park Slope. Turned out the car belonged to a fire fighter. The four guys drove around and the traffic got really bad on Luquer and Hamilton. They ditched the car and started to run, which is where the cops came in. So far three have been caught and no one was injured.

Katia said...

Wow, all this while I was sleeping soundly (for once).

Anonymous said...

They apprehended 3 men in front on 4th Pl between Court and Clinton who stole a car. One of them ran into our yard and threw a wallet into the gated entrance of our basement. It looked like there was a car on the sidewalk facing the wrong way. It didn't look like a cop car so might have been the stolen vehicle.

Anonymous said...

I was watching the sky from 1st place and wondered what was up. Glad to find out!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys new what was going on! I was searching twitter and NY1 and couldn't find a thing! It was scary and loud! Thanks for posting the question.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm. I have had friends who've had there car stolen and didn't have this kind of response.