Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Santa Donates His Old Sleigh To 'La Cigogne' Restaurant On Union Street In Carroll Gardens

oo
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Santa and the folks at "La Cigogne", the Alascian restaurant on Union Street in Carroll Gardens seem to have quite a nice friendship. Everyone's favorite bearded, older gentleman just parked his sleigh in front of the neighborhood restaurant and left the following note:
"After 50 years, I have decided to donate my old sleigh to my dear friends at La Cigogne. I made a brand new one much more comfortable for my old back.
Please take great care of t, as it took me all over the world.
Do not forget to leave your Christmas letter in the mailbox below so that my Elves can get them to me on time.
And remember. Always listen, behave at school and be good to your parents.
Merry Christmas, Santa."

Mail your Santa letter before December 15th to be sure that Mr. Santa will receive it on time.



No comments: