Friday, April 08, 2016

It's Lovely In Surfside Beach, South Carolina

oo
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Good morning, Brooklyn friends,
I am still down South, but I promise I will be back in Carroll Gardens to bring you news of the neighborhood in just a few days.
Like every spring, my husband and I are spending a week at Surfside Beach, South Carolina, to get my father's beach condo ready for another summer rental season.  Despite the work, it is wonderful to wake up to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore and to witness amazing sunrises and sunsets.
The weather has been very nice during our stay, so that we have been taking long walks along the beach.
Perhaps you have already visited Surfside?  If not, it definitely is worth a visit.  If you need a break from New York City,  my family's oceanfront condo at Admirals Quarters II is available for weekly rental this spring, summer and fall.
Feel free to contact me and I will gladly send you details.
IMG_1025
IMG_4353


No comments: