Monday, September 25, 2017

Good Morning, Carroll Gardens! It's Good To Be Back.

oo
Untitled
Greetings on this beautiful September day, my dear friends.
I have been back here in Brooklyn for exactly a week and settling back into the neighborhood nicely after a long summer away. I spent the last several days sorting through the mail, unpacking suitcases, weeding my little back yard, and reconnecting with friends and family.
I am ready to begin blogging about our neighborhood again.  I hope you will join me in celebrating life in Carroll Gardens in images and words.
New postings will be up very soon, so check in often.
Cheers, Katia


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Ive been certainly missing you keeping me up to date on the neighborhood events.

Your holiday photos are stunning. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Katia said...

Thanks, so much, Anon. Yes, my vacation was absolutely lovely and it felt good to be in the countryside for a while.
How was yours?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Katia. Look forward to catching up in person soon, Mary

Katia said...

Thanks, Mary. Hope you had a lovely summer.