Pages

▼

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Temptations At GRDN For The Urban Gardener







Psssss!
Can you keep a secret?

I bought too many plants yesterday.
But how could I control myself?
Surely, you cannot blame me!
Grdn For The Urban Gardener
Has such a wonderful collection.
I just had to have a few of these and a few of those.
Now I have to find a space in my garden
For my new little friends.



(Grdn is at 103 Hoyt Street)




For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I've yet to have the pleasure of visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my garden friend,
    It was so nice to see you at the Blogfest last night.
    I loved your pictures, especially the photo of the beer bottle caps.

    You have to go to GRDN. They do not have much, but what they have is super....

    ReplyDelete