Relief from the heat came last night In the form of a deluge. Tiptoeing through the downpour with bare feet, I felt the cooler air on my skin and it made me and my garden very happy.
sorry if this is a non-sequitur, but i'm not sure where else to ask - did you hear anything about the helicopter that was hovering over 4th place for about 45 minutes last night with its search lights sweeping the area?
Pardon me for asking but are you French?
ReplyDeleteWell, I was actually born in Germany, but spent part of my childhood in France where I went to school.
ReplyDeleteI still go back for a few weeks each year.
sorry if this is a non-sequitur, but i'm not sure where else to ask - did you hear anything about the helicopter that was hovering over 4th place for about 45 minutes last night with its search lights sweeping the area?
ReplyDeleteYou know, I was sitting in my backyard and heard it too. It was there for a really long time.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone out there have an idea of what happened?
I also heard that noise. May be some blogger to post it here.
ReplyDelete