Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our Daily Brooklyn Bread

oo


Being a blogger is sometimes a bit difficult. Why, you may ask, dear reader? Because it causes one to embarrass friends and family. Two examples:
#1: The other day I was walking with Teen Son when I spied something blog-worthy. I whipped out my little digital camera ( which is ready to give up its ghost, I may add). No sooner had I done so, when I heard a moan escaping from Teen Son's lip's.
-You look like one of those bloody tourists, Mama! he hissed at me.
Since he was walking beside me wearing his cowboy hat, I wondered out loud who was the bigger tourist in his own hometown!

# 2: On Thursday, I had breakfast at Provence En BoƮte on Smith Street with my dear friend Neil. After a wonderful hour catching up with him and his busy life, we were about to leave the place when the waitress wheeled a cart laden with the most beautiful bread past us. I reached for my camera!
Neil smiled indulgently: "I feel a blogger moment coming on!" he said as I was trying to position myself so that I could take the best picture of said bread.
Yes, indeed. Blogger moments and opportunities surround me!
So here are the pics of the bread, Neil. Aren't they lovely?

(And Neil, you lucky dog, think of me when you are in the South of France next week. Take some nice pictures for me. They may just make it on this little bloglet of mine!)


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking


Digg!

No comments: