Friday, February 15, 2008

'Casa Rosa' For Sale On Court

oo


A very nice reader just sent me an email. All it said was: "Check out huge sign on Casa Rosa. Building for sale. Development site..."
I had seen it already, taken the pictures above and had thought the same thing.

Maybe inspired by the recently signed contract of the house diagonally across the street at the corner of Carroll Street and Court Street, the owner of the rosa stucco casa decided to try his luck. The asking price is not anywhere close to the $ 5 million sticker for the stately beauty across the street, but $ 3,300,000 is nothing to sneeze at.


Related post:
Big Ticket Item On Carroll Street!

4 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I hope not -- i like this restaurant

Brooks of Sheffield said...

Hi PMFA: Have you heard anything new about this. I noticed the sign was down, and posted something about it on my blog. Are they no longer trying to sell it?

Kelly said...

Hi Brooks,
I checked the real estate site out about a month ago and could find anything. I concluded, like you, that they probably gave up trying to sell the building.

Brooks of Sheffield said...

Yes, that's my guess as well.