Thursday, February 26, 2009

State Senator Squadron Hosting A Community Convention To Discuss Pressing Issues

oo

community_convention_flyer_final[1]


I just RSVP'ed my spot to this event. Hope you will attend as well.
If you are interested, reserve yours at convention@danielsquadron.org. I wished more of our elected officials reached out to their constituents in the same fashion. Below is a message from Senator Squadron:

Dear Friend: At my swearing-in ceremony a few weeks ago, I announced that I will be hosting the first-ever 25th Senate District Community Convention in March. As part of my plan to make our state government more open and accessible than ever before, I am inviting constituents from all over my district to join me at this convention, on March 15th. At our convention, I will ask you to help me shape my priorities and strategies as I work hard for our district in this, my first year in office. (Please note that the community convention is rescheduled from the original March 1st date!) I hope you will bring your ideas, and your perspectives, on what our state government can do to improve our communities and step up more effectively to respond to these difficult times. I want your ideas on housing, on transportation, on the state budget, and on the myriad issues that we can take on to make New York a better place to live. If you would like to join us for the 25th Senate District Community Convention, please RSVP today to convention@danielsquadron.org. The convention will be on Sunday, March 15th, from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m at the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC), 199 Chambers Street (just west of Greenwich). Please RSVP today to convention@danielsquadron.org! I look forward to seeing you on March 15th. Best, Daniel Daniel Squadron State Senator 25th Senate District


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: