Monday, February 02, 2009

When Getting Ready For Superbowl Involves Rolling The TV Down Smith Street

oo





Not willing to miss the Superbowl, the three men rolled the television from the corner of President and Smith Street all the way down to the next street corner. When they arrived at the Smith Union Café, they proceeded towards the restaurant's side door to the kitchen, where they most probably worked.

" I guess you want to watch the game" I said to them.


" Yes, yes" was their answer.


But as they got the heavy set nearer to the kitchen door, a young woman came out and scolded them.

" You must be kidding" she said.

They looked disappointed. I did not stick around to find out if they were able to take the TV inside, but I sure hope so for their sake.



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment:

BestViewInBrooklyn said...

Love this little story. I hope they got to watch the game, too. And I hope the tv got home in one piece!