It may be way too early for spring cleaning, but if you are like me, you have a couple of broken electronics sitting around that you can get rid of by recycling them this week-end at the Lower East Side Ecology Center's "e-waste" recycling event.
January 17, 2010 | 10:00am - 4:00pm
at Prospect Park West and 3rd Street, Brooklyn
• Computers (laptops & desktops, servers, mainframes)
• Printers, scanners, fax-machines, copiers
• Network devices (routers, hubs, modems, etc.)
• Peripherals (keyboards, mice, cables, etc.)
• Components (hard drives, CD-ROMs, circuit boards, power supplies)
• TVs, VCRs, & DVD Players
• Audio-visual equipment
• Cell phones, pagers, PDAs
• Telecommunication (phones, answering machines, etc.)
Just for your information, they do not accept home appliances such as microwaves or refrigerators and cannot accept any electronics from businesses.
For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking