Pages

▼

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Look! It's "Wonderful Spring" On Court


295 Court Street


Wonderful Spring?
What a very, very strange name for this little acupuncture and "body work" place, don't you think?
The hodge podge of signs in front is quite something to behold.
I have yet to see someone walk into Wonderful Spring.
Have you?
Perhaps you have gotten some body work done there?
Please , please, do tell me what is inside.


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    I went 2-3 times for massage.

    Good quality massage for very decent price.

    Obviously the interior is not upscale, but the massage itself is great.

    For example 90 minutes is $80, way below the others spas in the area...

    (Cash and credit card accepted)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon,
    Thank you so much for the info.
    What a relief.
    You see, sometimes my mind wanders and I had imagined all sorts of naughty things happening behind the neon signs.
    Thanks for setting me straight.
    That price does sound good. Perhaps I should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome

    Yes give it a try!

    A reward after a stressing day...

    ReplyDelete