Thursday, May 29, 2008

Help Re-Name "Midnight Sun" The Puppy!

oo


Cute, right?
This little fellow is lucky! He is being adopted by my niece Julia, who has been looking for the right dog on Petfinder for, oh....the last three years. She just graduated from college and has finally found her perfect canine match, a little three year old male chihuahua/ mini-pincher mix. He weights about 6 pounds.
As I am writing this, he is being transported from Illinois to Maryland to meet Julia, who is super excited, of course.

The only problem? The pooch's name is "Midnight Sun". Need I say more?
There has to be a more fitting name out there. Do you want to help rename him?
Please, help us out and send in suggestions. (Mine was Brutus, but it did not fly.)
This tiny fellow is expected to arrive at his new home on June 11th. I'll keep you posted...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since he is a little traveller, why not "Marco" for Marco Polo?

Kelly said...

Wow, first suggestion and its a great one. I love it.

Keep those names coming...

Anonymous said...

How about taking a cue from "Midnight Sun" and call him "Sunny?"

Anonymous said...

I've found it best to live with the pet for a week and so and see what 'fits' or rolls off your tongue - to be the best. That said my little chihuahua/pug mix is Penny. and my yorkie is rocco. I've also loved the name brutus (but it just didn't 'fit' rocco)

ck said...

What name did your neice choose for her puppy?

Kelly said...

The little fellow's new name is Moritz. I know, I know, a very big name for this tiny little dog, but it kind of fits.
Will post a picture very soon.