Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Comment Of The Day: Second Christmas In Carroll Gardens

oo



Andrea has left the following comment on the post "
After Months Of Anticipation, Doors Finally Open At Union Market":

I haven't been yet, but have been checking your blog for updates and am glad it's finally open! I think it will be great. I moved to Carroll Gardens a year ago and enjoy your blog, thank you! I'm spending my 2nd Christmas here with my sister (who also moved to the hood a year ago) and our parents from the Midwest. Are there any neighborhood "must dos," or must eats, or must sees for the holidays? It's such a great neighborhood and I don't want to miss anything! Happy holidays!


Lets hear it Carroll Gardeners,

Can we give Andrea some advice?




For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

try Frankies 457, Buttermilk channel, Char no 4 . All musts.

impa said...

Please don't say 'hood'!

Andrea said...

I'm so excited to see that I'm the comment of the day, but so sad to see that there are no responses! I imagine that means everyone is too busy with their own holiday cheer though, which I totally support! Happy holidays all and I'll keep perusing Pardon Me For Asking as I become more and more integrated with this amazing neighborhood!

Warmly,

Andrea

Kelly said...

Sorry, Andrea,
That was my fault.
I did not get a chance to check my emails until this morning to moderate the comments.

Andrea said...

Thank you anonymous for the tips. I have been to Frankies 457 (love it in the summer--and the marscapone and prunes absolutely any time) and Char no 4 is a real favorite. I have not been to Buttermilk Channel yet, so will make a point to go. Happy holidays all!