Monday, May 04, 2015

A Perfect Day For The 2015 Court Street Festival

oo
IMG_3821
IMG_3858
IMG_3803
IMG_3822
IMG_3837
IMG_3838
IMG_3808
IMG_3812
IMG_3819
IMG_3807
IMG_3828
IMG_3834
IMG_3813

IMG_3852
IMG_3860
IMG_3818
IMG_3855
IMG_3853
The weather could not have been more perfect for the 2015 Court Street Festival yesterday.
As usual, the event attracted big crowds.  Of course, the fair wouldn't have been complete without the King Kong swing ride, the Italian sausage and Zeppole vendors, the shooting booths and the music.
I did not make it to the fair myself this year, so my son Max was kind enough to take the photos above.
Thanks, Max.




3 comments:

Agnes said...

I happened to read an Anselm Adams quote today "you don't take a photograph, you make a photograph." And then I look through these photographs of the fair. As I was looking, I was struck by how exquisite they were, some were just stunning. Then I read that Max made them. You make beautiful photographs also, Katia. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Katia said...

Thank you so much, Agnes. I gave Max my camera when he swung by the fair and asked him to take some photos for me. I laughed when I saw them, since most of them are of food. I guess I should have known. Give a food photographer a camera and you will get photographs of food.

Anonymous said...

The food photos really are gorgeous - the pink cotton candy, the sausage, the corn - the fried dumplings - if I had seen those I would have gone to the fair!