Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Funny Picture!

oo


I should be doing so many things, but here I am, munching on the blueberries I just bought at our new fresh market, lazily wasting time browsing the web. And all I got for my trouble is the picture above. I simply must post it here so that I feel just a wee bit productive, sharing it with you, my faithful readers. At least I washed the two bushels of basil with which I will be making pesto for tonight. It smells so incredibly good in my kitchen. So very much like summer.

Just a little aside: there have been quite a few rat sightings in the Carroll Gardens neighborhood. Quite a few have lost their little creepy lives in the last two weeks at the hands of a neighbor across the street. Eek, double eeek...
So maybe I am not wasting my Sunday away at all, but providing the community with very important information. I feel better already. Bluberries anyone?

No comments: