Wednesday, November 21, 2007

10 Little Things I Am Grateful For This Thanksgiving

oo

10 very little things for which I am thankful this Thanksgiving

  • I get to sleep late tomorrow and for three days after that
  • I only have to cook for my teeny family of four
  • My kids are old enough to help with the cooking
  • They are also old enough to clean up which is even more important
  • I get to spend Thanksgiving right here in Brooklyn
  • I don't have to travel
  • College daughter lives in Manhattan, so getting her home only cost $2 for the subway
  • I have 3 Netflix movies we can watch
  • I can finally throw out the pumpkin that has been sitting on my stoop since Halloween
  • All my loved ones are healthy and reasonably happy, which I guess is more than a little thing.
Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers! I will be back on Friday

Related Reading: A Happy Brooklyn Thanksgiving


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking


Digg!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

To you too, dear reader, Happy Thanksgiving, indeed!

Sophia said...

Reasonably happy? Haha, yes I suppose that we are. Though I am having more than "reasonable" amounts of fun over here in France. Happy Thanksgiving Kelly's!

Katia said...

Yes, you sure sound as though you are having a blast. Wish I were there with you right now instead of in my little kitchen, slaving away.

Your Tante

Sophia said...

Watch what you call little, Kati. You have seen our Bethesda kitchen, after all. I am making Italian food tonight, haha.