Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Notarize This!

oo

Yesterday, I happened to walk down Henry Street, which I have not done for quite a while. At the corner of Sackett Street I spied the TW Pharmacy complete with a very funny sign out front. Something about the combination of Pharmacist and Notary Public just struck me as humorous. A winning combination...you can get your drugs and have your last will notarized at the same time. That should save some time.
All joking aside, is this place still open for business? it was closed yesterday, but it was Monday, so they may have just been closed for the day. Anyone out there who can let me know?
I do sometimes need a notary public and one who happens to be a pharmacist at the same time, well, that's just priceless!

For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking


Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pharmacy closed a while back. They just never took down the sign!

Kelly said...

Thanks for letting me know. It did seem to be closed permanently. I just did not want to assume.