Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting Lucky In Vegas!

oo


(photo credits: jermaister on flickr)

Hillary Clinton is heading to Las Vegas today. Well, so am I!
I'll keep an eye out for her.
Hey, do you think I'll run into our Councilman Bill deBlasio? He has been following her around from Iowa to, some say, New Hampshire.
If I do see him, dear Carroll Gardeners, I'll try to get some of the answers that he has promised us and has not gotten around to answer because he has been busier with presidential campaigns than with our boring local issues.
Hey, maybe I'll get lucky in Vegas!

I don't know if I will have time and internet to blog, but I'll try. Otherwise, please come back on Monday!


Related Reading:
deBlasio, he is not your neighborhood politician

Shoveling Snow In Iowa!



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: