Wednesday, January 30, 2008

See-Through Truck In Greenpoint. Explanation, Please?

oo



Pardon me for asking, but what exactly is up with this see-through truck?
Sighted pulling out of a parking lot in Greenpoint last week-end, I have been puzzling over this thing for two days.

The truck was transporting some boxes, wooden crates and a chair. It was the oddest thing I have seen in a long time. Does anyone have some info on this vehicle?
I am dying to find out what it is for.

For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to the website listed on the door of the truck and all will be revealed.

Kelly said...

You know, I guess I should have enlarged the picture all along...
Mystery Solved!
You are so right. here it is. Neat video.
here is the link:
http://www.partsandlaborgallery.com/

Thanks!