Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Smallest House On Smith Street

oo
A Demi-Brownstone On Smith Street

I spend so much time writing about houses that rise higher than their neighbors, that I decided to do the exact opposite of what you, dear reader, expect of me.
(Yes, I am full of surprises)
Today, I present the smallest house on Smith Street. It may even be the smallest house in Carroll Gardens. So much tinier than the houses that frame it. Just half a house, really.

A demi-brownstone!


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks as if the buiding to its left has a door leading to the half of a house's roof. Could it be that the giant building is overstepping on this little guy? By the way, finally something good about DeBlasio (if at all possible), I believe he is proposing a ban on styrofoam use in the city, which would be wonderful.