Friday, March 14, 2008

All Of A Sudden, Getting Older Doesn't Look So Bad In Carroll Gardens

oo



Tony So(a)prano's Retirement Party? That sounds entertaining!

I bet you never realized how much fun Carroll Garden's seniors are having at the Eileen Dugan Senior Center. Neither had I.

Yesterday, as I was running around the neighborhood, taking care of a million things at once, my eye caught the fliers on the center's door. Did you know that inside, the seniors are dancing, playing bocci, playing bingo and doing arts and crafts like stained glass?
Add to that the trips, the hot delicious lunches, entertainment and computer classes. And last but not least there are those entitlements.

Now, I don't know about you, but that sounds positively blissful! All of a sudden, I am looking forward to getting old in Carroll Gardens.


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: