Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bloomberg's Million Trees Plus The One Planted In Carroll Garden's

oo


Under Mayor Bloomberg's PlaNYC initiative, 1 million trees are going to be planted in the next ten years. Make that a million and one, because this little fellow was planted right here in Carroll Gardens by a homeowner who obviously wants to lend our Mayor a hand. No doubt, with regular watering and a bit of love, this specimen will throw shade in about, oh, 15 years!


[where: Carroll Gardens, 11231]
For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

2 comments:

BestViewInBrooklyn said...

Oh my. I thought the tree planted in front of my neighbor's house was lonely-looking. I hope this little guy does alright. It looks like one dog with good aim could do it in. Good luck Mr. One Million and One!

Anonymous said...

I ordered a tree and you can to from the NYC.gov site I can't wait to get mine planted from the city.