Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Committee To Improve Carroll Park Meeting This Thursday

oo



The Committee To Improve Carroll Park is meeting on

Thursday, May 1st

7:30 PM
in the Park House

Hope you can attend!

There are lots of fun events coming up and lots of ways to volunteer in one of Brooklyn's oldest Parks.

And Don't Forget:

Tom Sawyer Fence Painting
: May 3rd From 10 AM To 3 PM

Carroll Park Flea Market
: May 31st from 10 Am to 5 Pm




[where: Carroll Park, Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite trees in the neighborhood. I love how it looks from Hoyt when it starts to bloom. What kind of tree is it?

Cynthia

Kelly said...

Hi Cynthia,
I have to agree. They are my favorites too. They are called Red Bud trees or Cercis canadensis.
When they bloom, they are just stunning.
I would love to have one in my garden, but I don't have enough space
for it.