Monday, June 23, 2008

Giardini Gets "All Fancy" On Smith Street

oo




Jerry, the owner of Giardini Gourmet Pizza, was standing in front of his place yesterday, admiring the brand new canvas signs that are now gracing the fence around his yard.
"It looks nice" I told him as I passed. " It looks pretty fancy!"
He seemed pleased.
He told me that he had wanted to get the signs for a long time to give diners in the yard a bit more privacy.
That is Jerry in the photo above, standing next to his new and improved outdoor area.
Next time you walk by, have a slice of his pizza. It's pretty great.


Giardini Gourmet Pizza
363 Smith Street at 2nd Street
718 596 5320



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

2 comments:

Lisanne said...

You can have Sal's, i heart Giardini's!!!

Kelly said...

Hi Lisanne,
I think that Giardini's is my favorite slice in the neighborhood.
I used to like Nino's but the taste has changed over the years.
Sal's? Not my taste, though I would never say no to any slice.