Friday, June 27, 2008

If It's Friday And There Are Many School Buses On Court, It Means Only One Thing!

oo



It's Friday morning
On Court Street
Between First, Second and Third Places.
A long line of yellow school buses
Is parked along the curb.
However, it is not three o'clock yet
And there are no planned field trips at P.S.58?

Do you like to know, dear reader,
What they are all doing there?
Actually, it is very simple.
I stopped to ask one of the drivers.
They are all at the Capital One bank,
Cashing their check.
Yay for payday!



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought we were Thursday, dam it I missed my bus to the Hamptons...

Kelly said...

That's funny.
I was actually posting for tomorrow morning.(Friday)
You just tuned in too early...
You'll make that bus in plenty of time!