Friday, July 11, 2008

A Glimpse Into The Inner Workings Of A Telephone Box On Court!

oo






Oh, I have to admit that I had to fight the urge to mess with all these little telephone wires which were exposed to all on Court Street between First and Second Place yesterday, especially since there were no one from the telephone company in sight. It was very tempting to just pull this little connection or that one and to reconfigure everything.
But I am a good girl, I am!

But pardon me for asking, why was the box open in the first place?
No surprise that we experience difficulties with our telephone and internet line after it rains.

Related reading:

Hello, can you hear me?

Third World Internet Service






For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k,
no, no
posting communication equipment on the net for all to see
as in fcc
i don't thing verizon would be a go for that
next time, call and
e-mail me

frankie