Friday, August 22, 2008

Counting The Days

oo



The days have been flying by, dear reader, in our little corner of France.
Guests and family have come and gone over the last four weeks and I don't know where the time has gone.
My husband and son are busy chopping and stacking wood for next year. It may be hard for you to believe, dear reader, but we have actually made a nice fire in the fireplace on most evenings. So we had run rather low. It does get rather cold in our old stone house when the sun goes down.
I am busy painting, sewing curtains and coming up with creative ways of making meals from what is left in the refrigerator.
Though I love my home in Brooklyn, I am starting to feel rather sad that I have to leave our little hill here in the Auvergne in just a few days.

No comments: