Friday, September 05, 2008

PS 29 Brownie Troop Looking For A Leader! Can You Help?

oo
photo credit: Feral Indeed! on Flickr


Dear Reader, I just got this email from a PS 29 mother who is looking for a co-leader for a new Brownie Troop. Could you possibly help? Here is what she wrote


Hi,
I am a parent of two children at PS 29 and have started a Brownie troop that will be beginning soon. The first day I sent out an e-mail trying to fill my roster I ended up with a waiting list. I would love to find another co-leader so we can open up the group to all girls who want to join. Our troop will be meeting every Thursday from 3:30-5 and it's for 2nd and 3rd graders. Is it possible to post a notice letting people know we are in need of another leader? No experience necessary...just someone patient with children who is willing to go through the Girl Scout training.
I can be reached at this e-mail address (kathleencavalaro at hotmail.com)

Thanks! -- Kathleen Dagostino




For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: