Friday, November 14, 2008

Greetings To A Great ESL Class

oo

photo credit: squacco on Flickr




On Wednesday, it was my great pleasure to visit an English As A Second Language class taught by my friend Martha. I was invited by her to speak to her students about blogging. I was very impressed by their language level. They asked some very interesting questions and we had a lively conversation. I truly enjoyed meeting them.
Thirty-three years ago, I sat in such a class myself, lost in a new country, trying to puzzle through the English book in front of me. So I know how hard these students have been working. The class is talking about starting their own blog, which I think would be incredible. I will link it to Pardon Me For Asking as soon as it is up and running.
So good luck, class, and keep on learning!

2 comments:

Lisanne said...

Very cool Katia! I look foward to reading it!

Kelly said...

Hi Lisanne,
I know, me too. Wouldn't that be a great tool for these students?