Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To All My Fellow Carroll Gardeners: Happy Thanksgiving!

oo




Dear Readers,
I hope that even in these unsettling times, you have plenty to be thankful for. I know I do, though I do have to remind myself sometimes. My little family is staying right here in Carroll Gardens this year. No trains, planes or automobiles. The turkey is in the fridge, the cranberry chutney is made and everything is bought, ready to go. The house still needs to be cleaned, but hey, I found time between blogging and running to B.S.A. meetings to wash the living room curtains....Not bad, I say.
Pardon Me For Asking will be back right here on Monday morning. Till then, have a great Thanksgiving.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Katia,

Thanks! I still am and always will be a "Carroll Gardener".

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it will be spent eating, laughing and just enjoying each other.

Best Wishes,
Gina

Kelly said...

Hi Gina,
Of course you are a Carroll Gardener. After all, you grew up here.
Happy Thanksgiving wishes from the old neighborhood to you and to your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays from an original Park Sloper now living in the East Village and loving it.

Kelly said...

Hi Marlie,
The East Village has some of the same feel as Park Slope. It probably is way hipper though...