Friday, February 20, 2009

One Last Day At The Beach Before Returning To Brooklyn

oo
IMG_6570


IMG_6562


IMG_6559


IMG_6574

IMG_1025

'Brooklyn by the beach.'
Our little beach house is the one in the middle


IMG_1027-1


This is my last day at the beach, dear Reader. I will be back in Brooklyn on Saturday. How bitter sweet it will be? Oh, very, I am afraid.
Though I have spent far too much time working on our beach place during the last couple of days, I am not complaining. All I have to do is to stand on the balcony and look out over the ocean. Sometimes, a dog walks by, sometimes a child rides past on a bicycle...it all seems glorious.

But all great things have to come to an end. Brooklyn calls. So come back to Pardon Me For Asking on Monday morning for another dose of Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.

* By the way, we rent out our beach place weekly throughout the year. If you are ever inclined to spend a vacation at the beach in South Carolina, just contact me at pardonmeinbrooklyn at gmail.com.*



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: