Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Smith Street Recession Index: 50% Off Sushi

oo




"High Quality Items For Low Price! 50% off sushi"

Szechuan Gardens, the Chinese B.B.Q. place at 176 Smith Street, has always offered sushi. I guess they wanted to cover all the bases on their menu. What is new however, is that they have dropped their sushi prices by 50%.

Hmmmm! I am not at all sure that I would feel all that compelled to take them up on their offer.
Discounted raw fish just isn't my thing.
But maybe you have ordered it? How was it? Was it fresh? Please, do let me know.


Related reading:


"Welcome To Here!" Sushi Sichuan Cuisine On Smith


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this one! When my girl and I lived in the E. Village, we had a 50% off sushi place (Oyama on 1st ave and 12th st if anyone's interested) that we went to every single week. That was one of the only things we couldn't get in the neighborhood. The second I saw this, we went there to check it out. It was definitely worth it and we'll be going back.