Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Feeding The Rats Of Court And Union Streets

oo




Frosted or glazed: Tuesday's 'trashed' donut selection

Now, pardon me for asking, but what genius thought it appropriate to dump a huge pile of donuts along the blue construction fence on Union Street off Court Street?
What exactly is the purpose here? To feed the rats so that they can happily multiply?
Don't we have enough rodents running around the hood?

The rudeness of people in this city never ceases to amaze me.


(Thanks for the photos, V.)



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who did this...but I might suspect that some homeless or trash diggers might have.
When MetFood throws out trash everynight...someone tears open the bags and makes a mess.
YEs, invitation for the rats..

Anonymous said...

But Metfood is a couple of blocks away. I was thinking they could be from the Donut House (whatever it's called) on Court. By no means am I blaming them, just suggesting who the donut gods are. And agree, probably some homeless folks. Very rude indeed. Question is, who's responsible to clean it up since Clarett the developer is rarely there.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to admit (cough cough) that I am a donut connoisseur but those are Dunkin Donuts if I've ever seen them. Where they came from, not sure but since I live on this block, this really bothers me. I think we are already going to get nailed this summer with rodents, mosquitos due to standing water, etc. but THIS really doesn't help at all.

Who would I call to clean it up? 311? Clarett? I think I'm SOL.