Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Shout-Out To "Mikey's Hook Up" In Dumbo

oo



Sometimes, one receives such friendly and expert customer service at a local business, that one is compelled to recommend the place to others.
My Apple Mac Book has had some problems lately, and though
I was not crazy about doing without it for a few days while it was being fixed, (after all, I am a blogger) I knew that I had to do something.
I was going to take it to the Apple store in Soho, but could only get an appointment four days later, which was rather annoying. My son suggested I take the computer to Mikey's Hook Up, an authorized Apple dealer and repair center at 70 Front Street in Dumbo. I am glad I did.
Matt, one of the technicians there, has been incredible, going out of his way to address all of my computer's little quirks and issues. I know that my little machine is in the best of hands.

Just thought you may want to know, dear Reader. It's always nice to support a Brooklyn business, especially one that treats its customers with respect and professionalism. If Dumbo is not convenient, Mikey's has a second location in Williamsburg. And did I mention that they have a ping-pong table in the middle of the store? Oh, and they sell new Apple computers and accessories, too.

How about you? Did you have any pleasant experiences at a local business lately? Would love to know!









For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to support the locals.