Monday, September 14, 2009

Today Is The Day: Please Vote In The Primaries...And For Josh!

oo



On the left, Josh Skaller, 39th District Council Candidate.
On the right, my husband and Josh supporter, Glenn Kelly.



Local residents and just a few of the hard working Josh Skaller supporters

From Left to Right:
Triada Samaras, Laura Edidin, Glenn Kelly, Marlene Donnelly, June Negrycz, Rita Miller





Dear Reader,

Today, I will not be posting, but I promise, I will be back to covering our neighborhood tomorrow.
You see, I will be leaving my house by 6 AM to hand out literature at the various polling places around Carroll Gardens.


As I mentioned on this blog before, I have the tremendous pleasure of belonging to a group of very active community members from Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill and the Columbia Waterfront. For weeks now, we have volunteered our time to get Josh Skaller elected as our next NYC Council member. We have worked tirelessly to bring Josh's message to our friends and neighbors. It has been a truly exhilarating experience, one which has taught all of us so much about fighting for better representation, for our brownstone neighborhoods and for our kids.We have been inspired by Josh and by his clear vision that communities like ours are worth protecting and that we, as residents, should have a say about shaping this community's future.
After working alongside the candidate over these many months, we are more convinced than ever that Josh Skaller is the best person to represent us and our neighborhoods.

We hope you think so, too!


Today is Primary Day.
Please Vote!




Related Reading:

Why We Support Josh Skaller And Why You Should, Too!

Josh Skaller Is The One!



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw posters of Bill de Blabla. Always here we he needs ballots. Never here when CG neighbors needs elected officials to take action.

Anonymous said...

Your husband was in Carroll Park handing out Skaller literature this past weekend. He approached me while I was playing with my kids to discuss Josh Skaller and the vote today. I have no problem with supporting a candidate and volunteering and helping out. I think that's great. What I do have a problem with is doing it at a local park where parents are trying to play with/keep an eye on their children.