Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Best Comment Of The Day: No Happy Medium

oo



Raised in Carroll Gardens has left the following comment on the post "360 Smith Street Starting To Block The Sky And View In Carroll Gardens":

I noticed the same thing this past Sunday.

I was standing in front of Vintage Cellars waiting for my wife and our Sunday bottle of red, when I sadly saw the "progress" of the construction.

Ironically, that site is one of the highest in what we call Carroll Gardens. As you come towards it from Atlantic Avenue you're walking 'up hill' - and this hill crests at P.S. 58 and stays level until just past that train station.

I'm all for growth, but why isn't there any "Happy Medium" any more? Why can't builders and their clients learn to compromise?




For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: