Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PMFA Is Back In Town!

oo

IMG_3247

Back In Town!

It rained incessantly yesterday, as we drove home. From South Carolina to Brooklyn, nothing but heavy gray clouds and deep puddles.

We had left Surfside Beach at 5 AM, amidst incredible lightening and thunder over an angry looking ocean. It was quite a show.
Despite the bad weather, we made pretty good time, until we reached Staten Island. (Need I say more?)

Glad to be back in Brooklyn. Hope you will be patient with me as I am getting back into my Brooklyn groove.

Will be posting as soon as I unpacked, went thought the mail and had my firts cup of java.

So come back y'all!!!

(Sorry! Forgot that I am no longer in the deep South!)



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home Katia!

Kelly said...

Thanks, Jackie!
Its actually nice to be home.

Matthew said...

Welcome back! Now maybe your Google ads won't be hyping secessionist South Carolina themes like Newsmax's Obama Care Stop Him!

Kelly said...

Oh, gee! Is that what happened? That is kind of scary.
I hadn't even noticed.