Thursday, December 09, 2010

Tonight, Caroling In Carroll Gardens And Beyond

oo
IMG_2138

Reader Greg and his friends have a cool holiday tradition. They carol around the neighborhood. Here is what he wrote me in an email.

Caroling In Carroll...No pun intended :)
Myself and other alums from my college acappella group (the Trinity Pipes of Trinity College in Hartford) will be doing our 4th annual Caroling in BoCoCa tomorrow night. We will be singing on blocks between Carroll St & Kane St between Clinton and Hoyt - along with some Smith St bars to warm up :)
Just thought you might want to post so people can keep an ear out. We'll most likely be out there from about 8:30 until 10 or so.
If people want to meet up, their best bet is to look for us around 8:30 around Union and Smith. And we like stopping in front of houses with lots of festive decoration.
Thanks!
Greg


I hope I will run into them tonight, but should I miss them, fellow Carroll Gardener, could you please snap a photo or film some video on your very smart phones and email it to me in case you encounter them?
°°°°°°°°°°°°°


No comments: