Monday, December 03, 2012

Rum & Raisin: A New Boutique Coming To Smith Street

oo
IMG_0614
IMG_0609
IMG_0610
IMG_0612
IMG_0611
Get ready for yet another boutique in the neighborhood. Rum & Raisin, a new women's clothing and accessories store, will soon open at118 Smith Street in Boerum Hill.   Some work remains to be done, but the mannequins have already been moved in.   According to it's Facebook page, Rum & Raisin already has a store on King's Highway here in Brooklyn.
The storefront, which is located between Dean and Pacific Street, was occupied by Smith Street Pet Food until recently.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a real hotbed of chic. Just what Smith Street needs: more crappy polyester wrap dresses and Jersey Shore-style giant handbags with too much hardware.

Katia said...

My thoughts exactly when I saw the photos on their Facebook page.

R.Robot said...

Kings Highway is the new Fifth Avenue!

Katia said...

Fifth Avenue in Brooklyn or in Manhattan?

Trumbull Bully said...

Bully here...

Wow. Some people are never happy. I suppose this was better as an empty storefront. It could have always been another pizza joint, and we know how the PMFA crowd likes those...

Anonymous said...

So excited !!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be a Chipotle. Anything better than that.

Renee said...

Actually Ive been to Rum & Raisin on Kings Highway a few times and found great items! Cant wait for them to open in the neighborhood!

Joyce said...

I love rum and raisin! I'm in there store on kings highway every week and I always find what I need. They have amazing priceses and great taste in fashion. I can't wait for them to open up on smith street, looking forward