Monday, March 25, 2019

Playing Tourist In My Own Town

oo
Untitled
Only on the Brooklyn Bridge....on a sunny Sunday morning
Untitled
Loving Central Park, but hating the new pencil sky scrapers
Untitled
On top of New York City at One World Trade Center
Untitled
Washington Square Park Bubblemarer

Dear Readers,
In case you were wondering about the long silence here on Pardon Me For Asking, I have had family members from Germany visiting us these last few weeks and I had little time to devote to new posts.
It did give me the opportunity to slow down a bit, play tourist in my own town while sight seeing with our guests and to fall in love with New York City all over again.

My most important guest however, was grandson Dove, who also come to Brooklyn. And when Dove is in town, nothing else counts.
Here he is on top of "Opa"s shoulders on Court Street.

Untitled
A week of magical moments with this little monkey boy.
Untitled
So, please excuse the temporary silence.  New posts coming right up.


2 comments:

Anastasia York said...

Welcome back Katia to your blogpost, your postings were missed.

Anastasia York

Katia said...

Thank you so much, Anastasia. Glad to know people notice when I don’t post here.