Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving, Dear Readers

oo
Untitled
As we are all preparing for Thanksgiving, I would like to wish you a happy and safe holiday. I hope you will all be surrounded by family and friends, as well as great food tomorrow.
I am thankful for the community Pardon Me For Asking has allowed me to build over the last decade.
Though this blog is my giveback to my wonderful and beautiful neighborhood, your involvement and your comments mean more to me than you will ever know.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving week-end. Grateful for your blog!

Katia said...

Thanks so much, Anon. That means a lot.

Mike Vacheresse said...

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! I am grateful for your commitment to my neighborhood!

Katia said...

thank you so much, Mike.

Cynthia225 said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I just want to say I'm very thankful for this blog as well. I was born and raised in Cobble Hill, with my family owning a brownstone on Hicks st. We sadly had to sell and move out of Cobble Hill about 6 years ago. Finding this blog has happily kept me up to date with my beloved neighborhood and even friends! THANK YOU and Happy Holidays!

Katia said...

That makes me so happy. Glad I can bring you a bit of The neighborhood via the internet