Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Carroll Gardens Corona Diary: Still Here

oo
Untitled
The Carroll Park redbud trees at the corner of Smith Street and President Street are in full bloom now.
I try to capture this moment every spring. Even during a pandemic.
Like most of you, I have not ventured out unnecessarily, but sometimes, I need to remind myself that the world outside my doors still exists, though so many aspects of our lives have changed in record time.
I hope sincerely that you are all healthy and managing to stay sane during this uncertain time.
Please leave a little comment here or on PMFA's Facebook page just to say hi, to connect or to give a shout-out if you need help.


3 comments:

vivien said...

The trees and flowers are a godsend. The cherry trees behind what-used-to be Met Foods are in full bloom and beautiful. Catch them before they're gone! Stay well.

Irma Ruiz said...

Hi. Much gratitude for all you do. I also miss walking around Carroll Gardens. Stay safe and be well.

lynchly said...

I, too, have been photographing the renewing colors of nature in my Oregon neighborhood. Thanks for brightening my days. Be safe,bewell.