Monday, September 24, 2007

The Out-Of-Towner

oo



Pardon me for asking, but why should Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad not speak at Columbia University today? I, for one, am dying to see how this madman fares at a question-and- answer session with America's brightest students. It should be very interesting and will expose him to the world as the small mind that he is. Give him enough rope, I say.
And isn't it common knowledge that you are better off keeping your enemies close? Well he is as close as we can wish for at this present moment.
News Update:
My daugher is reporting back to me from the Columbia Campus while the speech is going on. Her comment: "What a dumbass." Just like I suspected. Ahmadinejad will make himself look like an idiot if you let him talk long enough. But she said that the president of Columbia University, Lee Bollinger, had given an incredible speech.
More on her comments including links to the speech:
Kudos To Prez Bo


CNN coverage
BBC Coverage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, listen to him ramble on about sugar and spice and everything nice about Iran, the world, religions and everyone with a brain can hear between the lines how fearful, paranoid, demented and just plain stupid he his. Why these enlightened Iranian people haven't overthrown by now him boggles the mind. Gilgamesh he is not, Enkidu: not even close.
Swansong100